Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

Last night Brayden and I carved pumpkins with our friends Mike and Sam Hall. Brayden was companions and roommates with Mike and is one of his best friends. I hadn't carved a pumpkin in a while and it seems like all the times I can remember carving one someone else had done most of it. This time Brayden and I each got a pumpkin and carved our own. I was a little nervous that I was going to ruin mine because I'm not the most artsy, creative, or patient person when it comes to that kind of thing. I was very happy when it actually turned out pretty good. We are still putting the finishing touches on them and haven't put candles in them yet but here is a little sneak peak...
 This ones mine!

Here is Brayden's pumpkin. Can you guess what it is? I'll give you a CLUE. He still has to do the writing on top of it but he is of course very proud of representing his team. Now Brayden and I are still trying to decide what we should be for Halloween. Any ideas??

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the pumpkins! How about being Wilma and Fred Flintstone, ha ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just showed your pumpkin pics to Rhyss. She said "Its a spider punkin and a tree punkin." Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete